Maple Leaf is a long established successful private family dental practice situated near the centre of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. As an Invisalign Platinum provider, with thousands of hours of experience and advanced iTero digital scanner, we can give you a glimpse of your future smile that could be achieved with clear aligners. We offer a full range of dental treatments from routine dentistry through to advanced restorative, cosmetic and implant treatments. We pride ourselves on our quality of care and customer service. We are a happy and friendly team and look forward to seeing you soon.
- High quality private dental care using the latest techniques and materials.
- Convenient location five minutes' walk from Harrogate centre, free on-street disc parking available outside.
- Appointments available at a time to suit you.
- Full range of dental care provided in house including general and advanced restorative dentistry, implants, dentures, invisalign, hygiene and treatment of advanced gum disease.
- Preventative approach. We work hard to prevent dental disease "prevention is better than cure".
- Friendly approachable team.
- DH&T Best Hygienist 2014 and The Dental Awards Hygienist of the Year 2014 Faye Donald.
BChD (Leeds 1989)
GDC No: 64384
I qualified from Leeds Dental School in 1989 and have worked in private general practice since then in Yorkshire, London and Sydney.
I practice modern, preventative based dentistry using the latest in materials and techniques. I have a further qualification in advanced restorative dentistry from the Eastman Institute in London and a certificate in Implantology from Sheffield University. I have been an Invisalign Provider since 2014 and am skilled in simple and complex Invisalign cases including combined restorative and implant cases.
I am the owner and principal dentist at Mapleleaf Dental in Harrogate and Castle Dental in Knaresborough.
Outside of dentistry I have two great children that keep me fairly busy but still find time to enjoy the outdoors, walking, biking, running and most importantly sailing.
GDC No: 760011
Ayman Al Afandi
GDC No: 264651
Diploma in Dental Hygiene (Leeds 1994)
GDC No: 3213
Diploma in Dental Hygiene (Leeds 2001)
GDC No: 5834
BSc Oral Health Science (University of the Highlands and Islands 2012), NVQ L3 Oral Health Care: Dental Nursing & Independent Assessment (City & Guilds 2008)
GDC No: 145322
NVQ L3 Oral Health Care: Dental Nursing & Independent Assessment (City & Guilds 2007)
GDC No: 155042
Treatment Coordinator & Dental Nurse
We are easy to find located just of the main Ripon Road heading out of Harrogate on Springfield Road directly oposite the main entrance to The Majestic Hotel,
we are 5 minutes' walk from Harrogate town centre, 10 minutes' walk from the train station.
Free on street disc parking is available outside that practice (discs are available at reception).