Your voice, your say, your input, your network.
You’re invited to join The MiSmile Principals’ Meeting in a choice of two locations, this November.
You are what makes The MiSmile Network. Your dedication to practice performance, to clinical development, and to delivering the most innovative treatment to your patients is what gives the Network its strength.
Every year, we invite practice principals to join the founders and drivers of The MiSmile Network to discuss new developments, participate in ever-increasing opportunities, and feedback on your practice experience. We’ll be hosting our MiSmile Principals’ Meeting in two locations this year, and we hope you can make one of them.
Learn, assess, develop and discuss: The MiSmile Principals’ Meeting is a unique opportunity to make your mark with the Network.
What you can expect at The MiSmile Network Principals’ Meeting, 2018
- Celebrating our achievements: a review of 2018.
- Learn from other MiSmile members, Dr. Sandeep Kumar and the team leading The MiSmile Network.
- Feedback, discuss and develop ideas for the next year.
- Exclusive insights into the year ahead: The MiSmile Network forecast for 2019.
The MiSmile Principals’ Meeting will be held in London and Manchester, this year. On the day, registration will open at 9.30am with complimentary tea and coffee and a light lunch will be provided for all attendees. The day runs from 10am–2pm.
- LONDON - Friday 23rd Nov 2018 - Radisson Blu Edwardian, 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, London W1T 5AY
- MANCHESTER - Friday 30th Nov 2018 - Radisson Blu Edwardian, Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, Manchester M2 5GP
Register your attendance using the form below.
If the practice principal is unable to attend, please send another practice representative. We’ll see you in November.