Your practice is as strong as your team.
Unlock The Value of Conversion with our new training programme in a choice of three locations.
The MiSmile Invisalign Academy exists as part of your membership to offer you ongoing training, and support your team at every stage of your practice growth. 'The Value of Conversion' is a new three-part training programme, designed to give your practice greater marketing insights, increased depth of knowledge and practical, measureable takeaways that you can continue to implement.
Learn from the experts. Get your team involved. See real lead conversion results.
Please note, registration for Session 1: The Crucial Fundamentals is now closed. Please contact your Key Account Manager for more information.
Dr Sandeep Kumar
“Our huge wealth of treatment experience coupled with our direct links with Align Technology means we are well placed to offer practices the support they need to significantly increase their Invisalign case numbers. I am extremely proud of The MiSmile Network’s reputation supporting practice growth and helping patients achieve their new smiles.”
What you can expect from Session 2: Lead Conversion and the Consultation.
- Managing new enquiries. Understand the different types of leads and how to best convert each one.
- DenGro. How best to utilise your lead management tool to access reports, connect to your website, and increase conversions.
- Booking a qualified consult. Ensure you’re asking leads the right questions, in the correct way, to secure more conversions.
- ITERO Integration. Tips for using the iTero Smile Outcome Simulation during the initial consultation as a sales tool.
- Payment & finance. How to confidently discuss cost and payment options with leads and break down those barriers to conversion.
MiSmile Lead Conversion Expert
With more than 10 years’ experience in Invisalign treatment and renowned for driving powerful practice growth, Nin Gandhi-Patel is an authority in lead conversion.
His track record is impressive to say the least. Over the course of his career he has tripled a London-based practice’s revenue, and successfully increased new patient conversion at a Midlands practice from 20 percent to more than 50 percent.
Now based at the flagship MiSmile Birmingham clinic, where he continues to work his magic, Nin has rapidly increased conversion rates in just this last year.
The full programme comprises three training sessions which will be held in sequence, over the next nine months. The first of which, The second of which, Lead Conversion and the Consultation*, runs from 10am–4pm and is available in three different locations:
- BIRMINGHAM | Friday 7th Dec 2018 | Malmaison, The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside St B1 1RD
- LEEDS | Friday 11th Jan 2019 | Malmaison, 1 Swinegate LS1 4AG
- LONDON | Friday 8th Feb 2019 | Millenium Hotel Knightsbridge, 17 Sloane Street SW1X 9NU
The course is suitable for everyone involved in your lead conversion process, from front-of-house to principals and TCOs, we encourage everyone to participate to ensure a uniform approach to conversion across the practice.
*The Value of Conversion programme is CPD verifiable. Cost of the programme is covered by your MiSmile Network membership. Places allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please inform us of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to the event.
“From lead generation and improved patient conversion to increased clinical confidence and support, The MiSmile Network programme really does provide support that can help you to increase revenue and profitability.”