MiSmile Academy and Fitting Leadership presents:
Leading change in practice - how to make change a reality.
- Understanding change. Looking at some of the theories around change and to have an understanding of how change happens.
- Creating a sense of urgency. Creating a sense of urgency for the change that inspires action within the team.
- Change Team. Mapping out the key stakeholders within and around the practice. Creating a change team that can lead the change.
- Vision for Change. Pulling together a vision for the change and looking at how to effectively communicate this to the whole practice.
- Changing Habits. Looking at the specific habits that will need to change in order to make the plans and vision a reality. Tips and hints for increasing the likelihood of the habits changing and sticking.
- Generating short term wins. Creating specific short term wins to build momentum and communicate to the broader team.
20 years experience within leadership roles including 7 years as General Manager for Align Technology UK & Ireland.
International healthcare experience within sales, marketing and business leadership positions.
A coach and a leader who is passionate about improving the performance and lives of leaders.
This is a practical workshop that will take individuals through their specific area of change and an approach for making this a reality. Participants will leave with a workbook and plan for making the change happen.
The event will run from 10am–4pm at the following location:
- LONDON | Friday 12th June 2020 | Barclays Global Headquarters 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HP
The course is suitable for principals and practice managers who are looking to implement a significant change in their practice.
*The Leading change in practice event is CPD verifiable. Cost of the programme is covered by your MiSmile Network membership. Places allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please inform us of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to the event.