Your practice is as strong as your team.
Unlock The Value of Conversion with our new training programme in a choice of two locations.
The MiSmile Invisalign Academy exists as part of your membership to offer you ongoing training, and support your team at every stage of your practice growth. 'The Value of Conversion' is a new three-part training programme, designed to give your practice greater marketing insights, increased depth of knowledge and practical, measurable takeaways that you can continue to implement.
Learn from the experts. Get your team involved. See real lead conversion results.
Dr Sandeep Kumar
“Our huge wealth of treatment experience coupled with our direct links with Align Technology means we are well placed to offer practices the support they need to significantly increase their Invisalign case numbers. I am extremely proud of The MiSmile Network’s reputation supporting practice growth and helping patients achieve their new smiles.”
What you can expect from Session 3: The Follow Up & Leveraging Your Marketing.
- Post consultation. Leveraging the contacts of your new converted patient to gains others.
- Reviews and social media. Ways to utilise powerful tools to promote your patient’s experience, in most cases for free, including reviews.
- Online & offline marketing. Understand the different types of marketing and how to best utilise each one.
- Your DocLoc Profile. Making the most of your profile listing on the ‘find a doctor page’ of the Invisalign website.
- Your Existing Database. Sharing tips and best practice on accessing the thousands of patients registered on your database that could benefit from Invisalign treatment.
MiSmile Lead Conversion Expert
With more than 10 years’ experience in Invisalign treatment and renowned for driving powerful practice growth, Nin Gandhi-Patel is an authority in lead conversion.
His track record is impressive to say the least. Over the course of his career he has tripled a London-based practice’s revenue, and successfully increased new patient conversion at a Midlands practice from 20 percent to more than 50 percent.
Now based at the flagship MiSmile Birmingham clinic, where he continues to work his magic, Nin has rapidly increased conversion rates in just this last year.
The full programme comprises of three training sessions which are held in sequence. The third, ‘The Follow Up & Leveraging Your Marketing’ runs from 10am–4pm and is available in two different locations:
- LEEDS | Friday 10th May 2019 | Malmaison, 1 Swinegate LS1 4AG
- LONDON | Friday 14th June 2019 | Barclays Global Headquarters 1 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HP
The course is suitable for everyone involved in your lead conversion process, from front-of-house to principals and TCOs, we encourage everyone to participate to ensure a uniform approach to conversion across the practice.
*The Value of Conversion programme is CPD verifiable. Cost of the programme is covered by your MiSmile Network membership. Places allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please inform us of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to the event.
“From lead generation and improved patient conversion to increased clinical confidence and support, The MiSmile Network programme really does provide support that can help you to increase revenue and profitability.”